Dropless Terms & Conditions
1. Engagement of Services
a) Dropless uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Car Wash will be provided in a professional and satisfactory manner. You understand and agree, however, that Dropless does not guarantee that your car Car Wash will be performed to your satisfaction, that it will meet your needs, or that it will meet any applicable industry or professional standards.
b) If you choose to Request a Car Wash, then you must:
- (1) Verify the location of your vehicle before submitting a Car Wash Request;
- (2) ensure that the Dropless’s Services are available in your location;
- (3) leave your vehicle in a public location where a Detailer authorised to enter and perform the Car Wash;
- (4) ensure that there is at least a 50cm perimeter around all sides of your car to allow Detailer to Car Wash your Vehicle;
- (5) ensure that there are the appropriate funds on your credit card to pay the amount presented on your confirmation screen or have cash ready;
- (6) Remove any personal and/or bulky items and/or carseats and/or open any compartments and/or seats in preparation for the Car Wash. Vehicles not prepared may not receive a thorough Car Wash if your Detailer doesn't have full and unobstructed access to your vehicle.
- (7) understand traffic and delays from other jobs may cause arrival delays of up to 25-30mins.
- (8) understand you always need to allow a 2h window from your booked time for us to complete your Car Wash.
c) Failure to adhere to your obligations in these Terms & Conditions may result in our inability to provide you with a perfect Car Wash.
d) Any complaints
2. Billing Policy
a) If you request a Car Wash through our app you agree to pay the amount presented on your confirmation screen.
b) Dropless may add new services or amend fees and charges for existing services from time to time at their sole discretion.
c) The Detailer will bill your credit card once your Car Wash is complete.
d) Dropless reserves the right to charge extra for: i) above average soiled vehicles inc $15 for pet hair, bugs, sand or general heavy soilage ii) 8+ seater vans/family vans booked as SUV/4WD.
e) Any outstanding charges will incur a 30% debt collection cost.
a) You may cancel or postpone your Car Wash free of charge unless:
- i) The Detailer is en-route or has arrived - there is no refund.
- ii) It's less than 3 hours until your booking - you'll be billed a $20 cancellation/postponing fee.
- ii) The time is after 10pm and you have a 7am booking the following morning- you will be billed a $44 cancellation/postponing fee.
b) Dropless reserves the right to restrict access to our service if multiple cancellations occur.
c) On-Demand jobs can be cancelled anytime unless the Detailer is en-route - you will be billed a $20 cancellation fee.
4. Damage & Missing Goods Policy
a) You hereby acknowledge and agree that in no event will Dropless and/or any Detailer be liable to you or any third party for any actual or alleged damages arising out of or related to your car wash including, without limitation, actual or alleged damages to your vehicle resulting from a Detailer performed by a Detailer or Dropless.
b) You understand that it is your responsibility to remove all valuables from your vehicle before a Detailer arrives to Car Wash your car.
c) You understand that you should exercise reasonable judgment in locking your car doors before leaving your vehicle unattended in a public location.
d) You understand that Air fresheners are supplied complimentary and are made to be hung on the rear vision mirror. If they are moved from this location and placed against other surfaces, Dropless accepts no liability for any alleged damages arising from this.
e) You understand that your vehicle battery power will be used when doors are opened to clean your vehicle. A good condition battery will easily accomodate for this small extra use of power and Dropless accepts no liability for flat batteries and/or other inconveniences, damages, and costs resulting arising from accidentally or intentionally during the course of the Car Wash, activating a light, or other sources which may use battery power.
f) You understand that due care is used when cleaning your windscreen. From time to time rear vision mirrors and the plastic surrounding them have weak glue holding them in place that causes them to fail. Dropless accepts no liability for repair or replacement of such mirrors, cost or inconvenience that arises from this.
g) You hereby acknowledge and agree that in no event will Dropless be liable to you or any third party for any alleged or actual losses resulting directly or indirectly from a Car Wash performed by a Detailer or Dropless and/or your failure to adhere to your obligations under this Agreement.
5. Common Problems that aren’t covered by a Car Wash
a) Common problems that aren’t covered by a standard Car Wash include but aren’t limited to: Bore water stains on windows, wheels and/or paintwork; Cracked, faded and/or damaged paintwork; Faded headlights; Brake dust stains on rims; Rail dust; Paint overspray; Stains on seats; Bugs etched into the clear coat; Scratches & swirl marks on paintwork; Saliva stains from animals; Soiled and/or scratched ute trays; Red dust stains or build up; Dried compound on paintwork or trim from machine polishing.
b) Older and/or work vehicles that have rarely been cleaned and poorly maintained to date.
6. Soliciting Detailers Directly
a) You may not solicit or persuade anyone working on behalf or for Dropless to engage in business directly outside of the Dropless App thus ceasing or reducing the amount of business you would normally do with Dropless directly. The lifetime client value will be sought from the Detailer.
b) If paying by card or cash in person for the full or partial amount, you must ensure it is only paid through the Dropless POS system so a receipt can be issued. The Dropless POS system is in the Detailers iOS/Android app and you'll the Dropless POS logo at the top of the screen to verify your payment is secure.
c) If you want to request a new Car Wash you must do this through the app, by calling 0401575551 or through on our online booking portal, not directly with a Detailer.
a) You may voluntarily tip a Detailer in cash or card providing the full amount for the original Car Wash has been successfully paid through the app or through Detailer POS.
8. Promo Codes & Credit
a) Credit will be applied to your account after your promo code has been redeemed by a paying customer during a successful transaction.
b) Credit cannot be redeemed for cash.